We develop and deliver tailored consulting solutions and advisory to our clients - normally CXOs, Division Heads or Country Heads in large companies - within the fields of strategy, innovation and transformation.
Our client projects however tend to have a few things in common:
- We start by understanding and framing the scope and goals of the specific project, and return with a suggested approach to address your challenge. Projects with high levels of uncertainty include agile elements and may be run in sprints.
- When addressing the challenge, we go from the outside-in. We help conducting trend mapping and market analysis, as well as hands-on field exploration and exploratory interviews with relevant stakeholders. Your team is highly involved in the process, and will most probably be asked to walk in your customers shoes as part of a Customer Safari.
- Our co-creation workshops promote team building, creativity and a deep involvement of all team members. With the help of modern methods, tools and visualization we help participants engage, collaborate and use a growth mindset.
- We often facilitate the involvement and engagement of customers, external specialists, students or professors when the project team is in need of new perspectives and inspiration.
- We work closely with you as a leader throughout the project, and may suggest adaptions to the initial project plan based on the outcome at different milestones. We can also provide executive coaching to support you and your team in the process and beyond.
- We often develop long lasting relationships with our clients based on mutual trust and respect.
Don't hesitate to contact us for more information on how we can help!